UNDERSTANDING THE BUYING PROCESS
Before you purchase your wood floors, it’s important to understand the process of buying hardwood floors and having them installed. Ready to find your floor? Follow this step-by-step guide:
- Determine where in your house you’d like to have wood flooring.
- Determine a general budget range and desired timing for the project.
- Find a professional to help with selecting/ordering product and installation.
- Choose the type of flooring, design requirements, and colors that are necessary for your project.
- Plan a time to have the work completed.
- Discuss maintenance requirements with your flooring professional.
- Enjoy your beautiful new wood floors